Metropolitan knows that losing a family member is hard, even worse is having to plan for the day you pass away. Whether you like it or not, this is something you have to think about and plan for financially. What’s worse than losing a family member? Losing a family member and your financial security! This is why life insurance is so important – it will ensure that your family has financial security the day you are not there to provide for them anymore.
Metropolitan’s Life Insurance policies will cover your family’s day-to-day expenses and debts, ensuring they do not have extra financial worries during their time of grief. Life cover can also be used to cover education fees, household costs, and medical expenses.
What is also covered in Metropolitan’s Life Cover plans?
- You are covered in the case of natural or accidental death.
- No medical exam is required!
- You are covered for accidental death, even before your first premium is deducted.
- When diagnosed with a terminal illness, you can get up to 50% of your policy paid back to you.
- Every five years you get 10% of your premiums back.
- Premiums start from as little as R130 per month.
If you are interested in this fantastic plan from Metropolitan, please request a free quote.